Sunday, August 28, 2011

Two is Twice the Fun...

And twice the laundry...
Time out the door...and
Craziness before bedtime.

But it's also twice...

The hugs and kisses...
Smiles and laughs...and
Number of pictures I feel the need to take to remember these moment!


On this particular day Ella didn't make it out of her pj's before we left the house.
She was a little embarrassed but we think she still enjoyed the aquarium experience!


Researching bugs!

The jellyfish!




We were miraculously ready for church a few minutes early one Sunday so we snapped a few pics. all dressed up!


2 comments:

Grandma Gale said...

Oh my goodness! I love all of these! Ella can go out in her jammies anytime because she is still adorable in them. We love you all and can't wait til we see you soon!

ERIN said...

Ben looks so handsome and all grown up with his hair cut like that. I love it! And Ella is adorable as always. So true twice the everything :)