Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall Fashion


Have I mentioned I've taken up knitting? haha
My very first project was a washcloth, until I got bored with it and made it into a scarf for Ella.

My very talented friend Diana who taught me how to knit, whipped this hat up for her daughter in about 5 minutes and when it didn't fit right she was going to throw it out. I had to keep it for Ella's new look!

I think it will fit better when Ella grows a neck...

But I think she still makes a cute mini model for my craft projects! :)

6 comments:

Jana said...

ella is so fashionable.

i'm not even close to being done with my washcloth... what could i "turn" mine into???

Our Little Family said...

Love it!!! And isn't it great to have a little model for craft projects!!

Kevin and Karen said...

Haha :)
Ella always has the best outfits! Maybe you can make her a black and champagne colored scarf for the wedding :) Can't wait to see you guys NEXT week!!

ERIN said...

Love it! How much would you charge for a scarf for Bailey? lol I would love one for her for this winter time! It's so cute :)

Grandma Gale said...

That is so adorable! She is so cute! Good for you Kristine!

Diana Hulme said...

What??? When do you have time to knit...I am jealous. :) Hehe! So cute. Ella is adorable!