Monday, September 17, 2012

Mini Vacation

 Jason had a Continuing Education endodontics conference for a few days in Santa Barbara so the kids and I tagged along for a little vacation at the beach!
 
We missed Jason during the days since he was gone from 8am-6pm but we stayed busy playing at the beach, swimming at the hotel, and visiting the zoo! 
 
Jason got to join us for dinner and our nighttime exploring! 
 

















What is it about palm trees and the beach that mean vacation?!
Such a fun little getaway! 
I think we could get used to these! :) 
 


8 comments:

Diana and Jon said...

hey you forgot to visit us on that trip!!!!

Grandma Gale said...

TOO BIG! They ae growing up way too fast! Love you all and glad you had a fun time! Such cutie pies!

Jason and Kristine said...

I know!!! We decided Bakersfield was too far off our route home to stop by since the kids were already dying bein in the car for 8 hrs each way! Hopefully we can make it down to you guys soon though! Miss you!

Jason and Kristine said...

I know!!! We decided Bakersfield was too far off our route home to stop by since the kids were already dying bein in the car for 8 hrs each way! Hopefully we can make it down to you guys soon though! Miss you!

Sarah and Scott said...

fun! perfect timing with your new pilot!

Kevin and Karen said...

SO fun! Wish we lived closer! Love that new car too! Can't wait to see it and YOU GUYS in three weeks!! :)

CK Morgan said...

I hear those continuing education things are fun! We've got some friends that go every once in a while. Oh, and I Love your new car! How fun.

Jana said...

how fun!!! hard to believe jason has to "continue education" when he just finished a few months ago :)