Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Visitors

The week we moved into our new home some of our best friends from San Francisco came to visit for the day and my mom and sister drove out from Utah for a few days!  It was the greatest housewarming gift ever to have familiar faces here and make it feel more like home!   
We are so blessed with wonderful friends and family! 
 
 Ben and Lily reunited!
 

 Aunt Kelly with the kids! 
(My kids have been on a costume kick lately.  Just getting ready for October I guess!)  :)
 
 Trying to keep cool from the 100+ degree weather in the shade!
 


 And if my mom and sister driving 10 hours to see us wasn't enough, they came bearing gifts such as these mint skinny capris I've been wanting!  So nice!


 
We all wish Aunt Kelly live closer! 
So so fun to have some visitors already! 
We hope to have many more visitors soon! 

2 comments:

Jana said...

we loved visiting you :)

cute cute cute pants!!!

Kelly said...

aw loved the pictures and video! :) I can't wait to see you guys in your new house soon! loves!!