Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It had to happen...

Eventually!

We have been so good about closing the bathroom door or putting the gate up so Ben doesn't get in there, except for the other night after his bath he managed to sneak in and unroll the whole roll of toilet paper. He LOVED every minute of it.


Caught red handed...

Also...I recently found a great deal on end of the year winter clothes. Here is Ben trying on his new fleece coat. He's got a little room to grow into it still but I think he likes it!

4 comments:

ERIN said...

Tate got into the bathroom too like a month ago, at least Ben didnt't flip up the lid and play in the water!! I think I washed Tate's hands like 10 times after that! lol- Guess it does have to happen once. Miss you guys, we need to Skype!

gaye said...

You are going to have a hard time disciplining that child because that smile is just to CUTE!!!!

shirley said...

Oh, I love the first picture. Look at that smile, he is sooooo cute.

Sarah and Scott said...

yep, it always does. :)