Sunday, November 14, 2010

Birthday weekend









November 13th came around quick this year! Ben and Jason took me out for breakfast and then we spent the afternoon at Stowe Lake paddle boating and having a picnic. It was so beautiful outside, I wish I could have stayed there all day with my two favorite people! Thanks for a wonderful birthday!

7 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

happy late birthday!!! :) what a fun weekend. i love those cute smiles of ben's.

CK Morgan said...

Happy BIrthday! Looks like you got spoiled :). Hope my card got there in the mail on time.

Jana said...

What a fun birthday! You finally got to do the paddle boats, i'm jealous! Hope your trip is great! We'll have to plan something fun when you get home :)

Jeff and Whitney said...

So fun!

Kevin and Karen said...

So cute! I love the one of you and Ben! See you guys tomorrow! :)

Sarah and Scott said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Grandma Gale said...

So much fun! I am so glad the weather was so beautiful. You get more beautiful each year Kristine! We love you all and can't wait to see you next week!