Thursday, November 4, 2010

Like Father...Like Son


Jason 1986


Ben 2010

Ben wore Jason's old "dragon" costume his mom made for Halloween this year. He was the cutest dragon out there asking so politely for "trick treats!"

This was his excited face after every house. He had a hard time letting go of the candy!
It seemed like he had even more fun helping his Grandma hand the candy out to other kids after he was done.
Either way, I think it is safe to say Ben likes Halloween!

5 comments:

Grandma Gale said...

Wish I could tell Jason that he looks like his dad but.... He does act a lot like his dad though. Love that little guy and miss you all!

gaye said...

wow, what a darling dragon costume for such a darling little boy...

Sarah and Scott said...

Cute! That's so fun he was able to wear Jason's old costume.

Jana said...

i LOVE this! save that costume! Ben's son will wear it someday :)

ERIN said...

I love it, it looks brand new to after all those years sitting in the attic! Can't wait to see you guys at christmas...I keep showing Tat pictures of Ben and he runs around the house all day saying BEN, BEN , BEN! They're going to have fun together.