My amazing friends Jana and Kathryn threw me the cutest baby girl shower this weekend! The food was delicious and the company was delightful! It was perfect! Thanks to everyone who came and for the darling gifts! I can't wait for our baby girl to get here and try them all on!
Check out Jana's blog for more of these amazing pictures!
5 comments:
I am so sad that I missed this fun shower! It was beautiful and you are ready for this sweet little girl now! Hooray! Can't wait! Love you all!
So fun! Sad I missed it.
glad you have such great friends. They threw a great baby shower for you. Love the pictures on your friends blog
Annie said it was so fun! I am so excited for you to have a little girl!
How fun! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby. I'm so excited for you!! The shower looks like it was absolutely beautiful. Oh, how i miss all of you. (Do I say that every single time I leave a comment? I think so.)
P.S. I ended up having to repost my last entry... so it lost your comment. Thanks for stopping by to say hello. I love hearing from you!
Post a Comment