Friday, April 8, 2011

Pizza, pizza, pizza


Make-your-own family pizza night was a big hit! Ben was not shy getting his hands dirty and making his very own mini and delicious pizza to his liking. He generously sampled each item along the way, too! :) I think he is a chef in the making!

It takes lots of concentration to get perfectly shaped dough...

Ben made sure we all had PLENTY of flour...

This little guy is so fun. He decided peperoni was NOT too spicy for him!

Mmm... so good! With a little homemade ranch...even better!

6 comments:

Jana said...

What a fun night :) You and Ben look so much alike in the last picture!

Jordan and Emily said...

Kristine! You have such a cute family!

Kevin and Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin and Karen said...

ADORABLE! You guys are the pizza family! I made Thai-chicken pizza the other day and I wished you were all here! And Kristine, are you even pregnant?! You don't look it! You're tiny! Miss you!

Whitney said...

Super cute!

ERIN said...

Umm ya I agree with Karen's comment, where's the baby bump! lol You don't look pregnant at all..so cute.