Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The BEST 4 Years


Happy 4th Anniversary to my best friend!

I couldn't have dreamed a better life than I have right now. These last 4 years have been amazing! It is so fun to look back and see how much has happened!

Thanks for always being a wonderful husband and father!


First Date- February 2006

Married- April 26th, 2007

BYU Graduation- April 2008

Ben born- January 2009

January 2010

April 2011

So excited for year #5 and our little girl on the way!

4 comments:

taisjalee8@msn.com said...

Congrats! You guys are the best:)

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary! So begins the week of lottttsss of anniversaries - got to love BYU's early end of winter semester :)

Grandma Gale said...

Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple! We are so proud of you both and love you so much!

Whitney said...

I love that you guys have a picture of your first date. That's so rad. We definitely don't have a picture of our first date :( You guys were on top of things!