Monday, August 1, 2011

Ella's Travels


Ella and I flew to my parents house this weekend for a quick visit! My Dad, sisters, and Grandma still hadn't met this little sweetie so it gave them a chance to see her while she's still little! It was a wonderful weekend full of lots of visits from her family! Can't wait to go back in a few months!


Ella welcomed all the snuggles!

Meeting Grandpa!

Uncle Kevin and Aunt Karen


Aunt Kelly

Aunt Lauren

Great Grandma

Great Grandpa getting some smiles!


Sisters... with some serious summer tans! (Ella and I felt a little left out.)


Ella was treated like royalty and even received her very first pedicure! Thanks Kelly! :)

5 comments:

Jordan and Emily said...

She is so adorable! And yes, your sisters have some serious summer tans :) I just love your family!

CK Morgan said...

that first picture of her is so cute!

ERIN said...

She's already gettting to big.. So adorable! Wish we could see you guys more often

Grandma Gale said...

These are so adorable! Looks like so much fun! I am so glad that you were able to go while she is still tiny. Can't wait to see you all again!

Kevin and Karen said...

LOVED seeing you guys! :) Ella is such a sweetie and we miss her already! Can't wait to see her next week! Love you!