



Despite the forecast for rain we headed to the zoo today for SF resident's free day and I'm so glad we did. It rained a little on and off but there were big breaks in between where the sun shone through and kids all had a great time. Ben would have had an even BETTER time if I let him out of his stroller more often to play in the puddles. Time to buy some rain boots for this adventurous boy!
(Thanks to our friend Shirley for taking these pictures!)
(Thanks to our friend Shirley for taking these pictures!)
2 comments:
And thanks to you Kristine, for posting regularly and feeding my need to see pictures of these adorable growing kids in our family! ben is soooo cute!!!!
Kristine! I feel like we do all the same things just on different days! We did the zoo last free day and the exploratorium this month's free day...which I think is the switch of what you've done. We need to get coordinated here :)
Post a Comment