Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break


We had such a fun Spring Break last week. Jason and I spent a few days in Tahoe without Ben (pictures to come) and then we spent the rest of the week with family in Sacramento. The weather was beautiful so we tried to get outside as much as possible. Here are a few of the pics. from the week!


Sacramento Zoo. As you can see...Ben is very excited to see the animals.

Checking out the flamingo's with Grandpa.


Ben even got to ride the Merry-Go-Round! (I think I liked it just as much...it's been awhile) :)



Ladybug bouncer at the park.

Trying out Uncle Kevin's motorcycle...while he's on his mission.

Being so helpful. (Before he tried to drink the soapy water) :)

Playing in the mini- tent.

Train Ride!

2 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

aw! the picture of you and ben is so cute.

Sariah said...

Cute pics!!! I love spring break!