That is so cute! He is ready to hunt and reminds me so much of his daddy hunting with that pointer finger. I loved it!
hahaha! i love it! i even caught "bubbles" (said in a deep voice) in there :) what a cute cute boy he is!
So cute! I love the wave high to mama part!
Ohh, I love it! He's going to be so good on Sunday! I can't wait to see him next week! :)
How fun, and so cute!! He's going to be the best eg finder ever there!
That's so cute that you guys did a 'practice' Easter Egg hunt! He's already a pro at it!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so cute! He is ready to hunt and reminds me so much of his daddy hunting with that pointer finger. I loved it!
hahaha! i love it! i even caught "bubbles" (said in a deep voice) in there :) what a cute cute boy he is!
So cute! I love the wave high to mama part!
Ohh, I love it! He's going to be so good on Sunday! I can't wait to see him next week! :)
How fun, and so cute!! He's going to be the best eg finder ever there!
That's so cute that you guys did a 'practice' Easter Egg hunt! He's already a pro at it!!
Post a Comment