Friday, March 12, 2010

Picnic by the bay

Last Saturday was the perfect day for a picnic. We headed to Crissy Field with our favorite Chinese Take-Out (San Tungs Dried Fried Chicken...yum!) We ate our delicious lunch while enjoying the beautiful view of sailboats everywhere, soaked up some sun, and went for a nice walk. It was the PERFECT afternoon!


Ben digging in!


Another lovely picture we took of ourselves for the collection. :)


Looking so cool!

even cooler sideways.... (not sure why this won't rotate.)


3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Kristine!! I don't know if you remember me, but this is Vanessa. We had that Elementary English class together at BYU. You, Stacy and I sat by each other. Also, our husbands grew up together... we ran into yall at the dollar movie back in Provo...forever ago. ANYWAYS, can't remember how I found your blog, but Ben is SO cute!!! We have a private blog.

So I see Jason is in Dental School. Rodney is taking online classes through BYU-I right now and after he's done (end of Dec) he wants to go to CRNA (the epidural guy) school. I was wondering if you could email me how yall are doing it. (It=husband in school, you have a baby, staying at home, paying bills, etc etc etc)... once Rod starts his CRNA program he can't work. Eeekk. ANyways, I'd love to hear from u!!

(vanessa2826@hotmail.com) Let me know if you want to view our blog and I'd love to add you... since I blog stalk u :)

CK Morgan said...

cute cute pictures! I love your new blog design too!

Grandma Gale said...

Such cute pictures. He is getting so big. I love the bottle by the chinese food. haha Can't wait to see you guys!